Data Controller: MATELDA S.R.L.
E-mail Data Controller: email@example.com
E-mail DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected from this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname and email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this site.Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this site are mandatory.
If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible to provide the Service.
In cases where the site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through the site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting) may have access to the Data providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller.
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Treatment Base
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
· The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
· Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
· The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
· The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
· The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the ONU, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the end reported.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
· Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
· Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
· Contact User
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
· Withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
· Oppose the processing of your data. The User can object to the processing of his Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
· Access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
· verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
· obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than its conservation.
obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
·propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
Come esercitare i diritti. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, the site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the IP address of the User.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect again the User’s consent, if necessary.